Returns & Refunds
1. The products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality.
2. The products will not be of acceptable quality if such goods:
a) are not fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied;
b) are not acceptable in appearance and finish;
c) have defects;
d) are unsafe;
e) are not durable.
3. You may return any alcohol that are not of merchantable quality at the time of delivery or are not in accordance with your order by contacting us within 14 days of the delivery date. Where alcohol is to be returned, please send it via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers, alcohol should be packed to avoid breakage in transit and addressed to our Sydney address. Freight costs for return of liquor that are not of merchantable quality at the time of delivery or are not in accordance with your order will be at our cost. We will issue you a credit in the amount paid for the returned alcohol or send replacement bottles at our discretion once the items have been returned in store.
4. Without limitation to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, you acknowledge that:
a) Liquorchoice has not made any representations or warranties in relation to the products, your order or its website;
b) it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in relation to the price, quality or otherwise of the products prior to delivery by Liquorchoice;
c) Liquorchoice shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the products or any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, in relation to the products, your order or its website.
5. Liquorchoice does not give any warranty nor accept any liability in relation to performance or non-performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions except to the extent, if any, required by law or specifically provided for in these terms and conditions.
6. Any warranty or consumer guarantee that would be implied whether by law, custom, or otherwise, is to the full extent permitted by law hereby excluded. To the extent that Liquorchoice is unable to exclude the operation of any implied warranties or consumer guarantees, Liquorchoice’s liability for any breach of any implied warranty or consumer guarantee is limited to re-suppling the products the subject of your order or refunding the costs of the products or services (at out discretion).
7. All limitations of liability under these terms and conditions shall apply for the benefit of the employees and agents of Liquorchoice to the same extent as they apply for the benefit of Liquorchoice against you or anyone claiming through or under you.